The company is focused on sustainable development of innovative solutions, having an individual approach to every customer, keeping with high standards in international banking and legal practice.
We are a rapidly growing company currently looking for a financial manager.
- company financial documents (preparation, controlling payments, etc. );
- financial settlements with clients and partners;
- accounting and reporting on company finances - account receivables / accounts payables;
- preparation of statistical reports;
- preparation of various reports on company business activity for internal use;
- optimization and improvement of financial processes and company accounting;
- communication with international clients, banks, agents, partners;
- solving conflicting situations.
- complete or incomplete higher education in economics / finances / business / banking;
- fluency in English and Russian – advanced writing and communication skills;
- advanced PC and MS Office user;
- at least 2 years of work experience in financial field;
- orientation at quality and timing in performing tasks;
- self-organization, attention to details, analytical skills;
- responsibility, efficiency, ability to find solutions in challenging situations, result orientedness;
- work experience in a bank or payment institution in the field of e-commerce will be considered as an advantage.
- competitive salary;
- dynamic business environment, cooperation with professionals;
- friendly colleagues;
- office in the city center;
- opportunity of career growth;
- trainings and studies, professional training;
- corporate events.
- salary is discussed with successful candidates individually;
- probation period of 3 months;
- full-time work schedule from 9:00 to 18:00 in our office.
Office location: Duntes Street 6, Riga.
We will contact you if you are selected for the interview.